Target Group – Childminders, Pre-Schools and Nurseries
A two-part practical training workshop to support child minders to understand self-evaluation. To effectively complete the Ofsted Self Evaluation Form (SEF).
By the end of the 2 sessions you will:
- Understand evaluative practice and what this is
- Recognise and understand the benefits of evaluative practice
- Identify who should be involved in the process and how to involve and support them
- Understand how it links to Ofsted’s evaluation schedule
- Confidently and effectively complete your SEF.